Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Exactly!!! - Need advice

Posted: Jun 10th, 2021 - 6:07 pm In Reply to: I hope you get this worked out. I smelled a rat almost immediately - and she knew I was on to her.

Okay, this is making more and more sense now! When I found her post looking for help a few months ago, it wasn't on here! It was on one of the MT pages on Facebook! She must have moved onto Facebook after being exposed on here! She even told me, "You know, I normally start new people at 8 cpl, but you really sounded like you knew what you were doing, so I started you right at 10." She is a SNAKE!!!!! My first month "helping" her, she gave me 5 reports to do. The following month, she only gave me 4 and last month she only gave me 3 reports all month! Now I am FUMING!!!! She totally lied to me when she first "hired" me! She said she had "loads" of work and "could really use me!" UGH! I swear, she did NOTHING but pick my work apart with a fine-toothed comb and was RUDE! She would say, "I don't understand how you are still doing this." She claimed that I was leaving things out that the doctor dictated, but I KNOW that was NOT true. I listened to those dictations all the way through TWICE! What a piece of work!!! I'm tempted to write to this doctor and let him know what this woman is doing, putting HER name on work done by OTHER people! Total HIPAA violation!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)