Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Agreed! - Been there

Posted: Jun 10th, 2021 - 3:35 pm In Reply to: You are very welcome. We have all been there at - one time or another. Making up

I worked for someone like this once and I stuck with it for much longer than I should have. She was another one of those "you must go back and listen to the whole dictation again and not have any errors" types and she was always finding something to criticize me for. I, too, have to question why this person you are working for can't handle the very few jobs she gives you each month. It's almost like why even bother? Something definitely doesn't seem right here. It sounds awfully strange that a contractor would bring on a subcontractor for such a measly amount of work, especially when you say that it doesn't even amount to $200/month. I definitely would have a lot of questions about this situation. No, it's not worth it. You may not realize it, but I think you are probably being taken advantage of and treated very unfairly. I would drop her like a bad habit. That's just my opinion. I'm sorry that you have been dealing with this. It's a pretty crummy way to treat somebody.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)