Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

OMG - Need advice

Posted: Jun 10th, 2021 - 5:42 pm In Reply to: I wrote to you earlier. I had interviewed with this idiot - She turns in YOUR work as if she has done it

I'll check my email messages in just a bit, but WOW!!! Yup, CK, that's her! I believe she lives in Texas and the physician she has had me doing is located in Vegas. About a week or two ago, she texted me and said she was going to have me start on another doctor and said that she would "see what she could set up," but I never heard another word about it. She pays me 10 cpl, but I've been wondering how much she gets paid! Probably something like 20 cpl!!!!! Yeah, I REALLY don't like the fact that she removes my initials from MY work and replaces them with her own. That is total BS!!!! Thank you SO much for posting this! I'll email in just a bit! I seriously was questioning if I was right in my feelings about all this, but you just TOTALLY validated how I'm feeling! As of this minute, I'm done with her and am blocking her number!

Oh, and I sent her my invoice for last month almost 2 weeks ago and I STILL haven't received my check!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)