Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I don't think so - Need advice

Posted: Jun 12th, 2021 - 10:16 pm In Reply to: Is this the one who always posts here with ads and - has the reputation of a witch

I don't think I've ever seen her post ads on here before, but it's entirely possible that she may have in the past before I knew of her. The way I found her was from an ad that she posted on one of the MT Facebook groups a few months back. She is definitely awful, though. She flat out lied to me about what this job would entail and DEFINITELY lied about the volume of work that she had. Whenever I told her that I love this type of work and that I would love to do more, she would only respond with a smiley face emoji and would never commit to giving me more work. Whenever I flat out asked for more, she told me she didn't have it. When I say this woman only gave me 3-4 jobs all month, that's literally all she would give me. It was a complete waste of my time. She is definitely out to scam people when she is in a bind. I really don't think she intends to pay me for the work that I've done for her as it has been 2 weeks since I sent her my invoice and I've gotten nothing. Her initials are CK.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)