Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 33)

Definitely agree and appreciate the feedback! - Need advice

Posted: Jun 10th, 2021 - 2:11 pm In Reply to: Then I would ditch them, especially if you - can make 200 at your full time

You're so right. If she is going to be THAT picky, she can just do the work herself. Why should I have to sit here transcribing a 30-60-minute job and THEN have to go back and re-listen to the ENTIRE dictation from start to finish to "make sure I didn't miss anything" because this doctor isn't the best dictator and often mumbles. If she wants me to spend 30-60 minutes of my own time re-listening to the dictation for a second time, she needs to come up with a set pay rate for me to do that. At least throw me an extra $12-15 to do that! It's completely unethical and unfair to expect me to do that free of charge. She keeps telling me that's why the client "loves her so much," because she always goes back and re-listens and produces "perfect" reports and expects me to do the same. I've been going back and forth in my head about what I want to do and I think I now have my answer. The scraps of work that she's giving me here and there and making less than $200 per month is just not worth the hassle and aggravation. I'm also getting a bit concerned that I still haven't been paid for last month's work (the whopping $130 I'm owed) and we're now almost 2 weeks into June. I can EASILY make that up at my other job by putting in a couple of extra hours here and there throughout the pay period. Thanks for the insight! That's what I've been thinking, but it definitely helps hearing it from someone else!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)