Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

It's actually not exactly a company - Need advice

Posted: Jun 10th, 2021 - 1:52 pm In Reply to: If you are already questioning this, seems you already - know the answer.

I'm subcontracting for another individual who has a contract with this particular physician, so it's not really an actual company, per se. I'm just subcontracting for another individual contractor.

It's tempting to just ditch it because my full-time job, although it pays a bit less, always has more than enough work to keep me busy and nobody ever bothers me or criticizes me. I've been working there for the past two years and have never had a problem with them. I'm just left alone to do my work. I simply took this on as a side gig because I like this type of work and the line rate was very good, but if I'm not even making $200 a month and get constant criticism, it just doesn't seem all that worth it!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)