Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I wrote to you earlier. I had interviewed with this idiot - She turns in YOUR work as if she has done it

Posted: Jun 10th, 2021 - 5:06 pm In Reply to: What would you do? - Need advice

She gave me the same song and dance story. She wanted me to do extensive testing amounting to about 2-3 hours of dictation. I told her "NO" resoundingly; she should be able to tell by my resume/qualifications and the extent of my experience, I knew what I was doing. As I told you in my earlier email, I have had many years of extensive IME work in all different fields...for lawyers, Soc Sec, insurance companies with excellent QA ratings (of which I also have a copy).

I told her she either wanted the work done legitimately or not. I was not gong to test endlessly. Yes, she offered a better line rate, but was using the "test" reports to supplement her income.

When I posted this months ago, another MT troll on this board was more interested in how I knew what she was doing, rather than the fact she was doing it!! I told her it was none of her damn business how I knew she submitted other MTs work as her own and getting paid handsomely for it - she does this every time she gets behind. When caught up, she throws you a few bones to keep you hanging on. And yes, her initials were CK - I still have my emails to/from her. She is a snake.

If you call her out on this, guaranteed you will never hear from her again; that is her MO.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)