Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

That's what I've been suspecting - Need advice

Posted: Jun 11th, 2021 - 12:07 pm In Reply to: Need advice - DT

She was EXTREMELY nitpicky to the point that it was ridiculous. She would even nitpick comma placement. She got really irritated if she had to spend "too much time correcting errors" and was quite condescending. I only just realized last week when looking at an alleged "corrected" report that she had put in my FTP folder that she had erased my initials from the bottom of the report and replaced them with her own. I then went back and looked at ALL of the reports I have done for her since I started a few months ago and she did the same thing on those as well. I am DEFINITELY going to be mailing this doctor a letter and cluing him in as to what this woman is doing! If he has no idea that she is having other people do his work and is putting her name on it as her own, that is a HUGE HIPAA violation. He would have had to agreed to this sort of arrangement and, based on her behavior, something tells me that he never did agree to this and has no idea what she is doing. I also plan to inform him that she has not paid me for last month's work. I will post my letter on here once I finish with it (and delete names for confidentiality, of course), but very shortly, I am going to post her full name on here (I only posted her initials in another post) and expose her so that others can be warned about her and don't get played for a fool like I did!

I also still have not received my check from her for the work that I did last month and it's now the 11th. I was hoping that it would be here today, but my mail just arrived and it's not. It's only about $130, but I want my money!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)