Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

PTO - anon

Posted: Sep 26th, 2020 - 10:12 am In Reply to: What would you do? - Need advice

Just because they say you earn 3 weeks of PTO per year doesn't mean they are going to "let" you use it. With my company, and maybe others on here can agree with their company too, just because you ask for vacation time off doesn't mean it's approved. They may have rules about how many people on certain accounts/certain shifts can take off at one time. I haven't had a vacation in over 6 years. Even when I put in to take PTO in advance, it doesn't get approved until the week of, and then it might get turned down. So there's no point is actually making vacation plans when you have no idea if you even get the time off until literally the last minute.
Wanted to let you know that doing it just for the PTO may not be worth it. The PTO can sound better than it actually turns out to be.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)