Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 35)

I think you answered your own question sm. - FlaMT

Posted: Sep 25th, 2020 - 1:59 pm In Reply to: What would you do? - Need advice

"I do already have 2 IC positions that keep me busy and pay a heck of a lot better than 4 cpl." Sounds like you're pretty satisfied with your current situation.

Personally, I would stick with what you have going on - it seems to be working for you. You have steady work and are getting paid. My first question would be - why did this other company contact me out of the blue a year (or more later) after I originally applied? In today's times, I would be suspicious of their motives. Too many unknowns and a lot of risk. Are others jumping ship at that place and is this company just reaching out to those who have applied previously to fill the void for their own selfish reasons? No guarantees with them, but you seem to have a good thing going currently. Just my opinion. I would stay put - stick with what works. Of course, well wishes & good luck to you whatever you decide to do! :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)