Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

the point is - point is

Posted: Aug 12th, 2020 - 9:08 pm In Reply to: If I hire somebody to do work on my house and they decide - not to do a critical step in that job...

Point is, no they cannot tell you what work to do. Personally I hope the whole country adopts the ABC rule passed in California. As far as this profession is concerned, they are simply finding another way to take advantage of MTs. I simply don't do the jobs where i am making $3.00 an hour, end of conversation. No, if you want me to pay for all benefits, all taxes and SS, I do what I want and it had better be monetarily worth my time, or forget it. Accepting sub-minimum wage for work is not "skipping a critical step". You hire someone to work on your house & they discover another problem that requires more tools and time, you don't think you will pay for it? LoL. You think they are going to do that job for free for you?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)