Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 58)

I am with you. - sm

Posted: Aug 10th, 2020 - 1:37 pm In Reply to: some more to think about - again

At Precision, they have hired a bunch of suits and made regular MTs team leads that put messages on a board making people go to different accounts. As an IC, I don't think so. What is going on with this company? This needs to be employee status and they would have help overnight if they would pay a differential.

Now the suits are e-mailing asking us to commit to certain hours. I don't think so, not as an IC. How much are these suits making now? There are three new ones, not including the owner or maybe the ex-owner. Who knows? Seems pretty sneaky to me, but I'm not surprised in this industry.

The owner needs to own up to the fact that she has sold us down the river to Nuance suits.

I type what I want when I want. I am an IC. Every single report is a job. That's the blunt cold hard truth.

At PennHealth, they want to charge you 10 dollars for errors. NOPE!

At MedVoice, they want to pay 3 cpl unless you transcribe over a certain amount of lines, then you'll get 4 cpl. NOPE!

MedScribe does it right for what the playing field is right now. You do get up to 4 cpl, but they also pay your share of taxes and you're an employee doing work from Acuity/MModal.

These other Nuance companies could do the same thing, they just don't want to since it makes them more money. They just want you to work out of the goodness of your heart. Can't do it, not anymore. Too old for this kind of stuff and so over the multi-level managerial levels that are unnecessary. We're adults. Actually, if we are true ICs, then we really do not need 3 managers plus team leads plus QA. Cut the dead weight. It's not getting the reports done any faster, especially using the age-old VDI with tons of problems.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)