Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

FIRST OF ALL, GRRRROSS! - PLAINTIFF

Posted: Feb 19th, 2020 - 8:46 pm In Reply to: How do we know you're not Lee Tkachuk? - SkepticalMT

You can hit me up at my email - post a reply to email. I'll respond with my email address and give you my phone number, if you like.

The last person I took to Federal Court was Kim Foxx, Cook County Prosecutor over the Jussie Smollett case for FCC sanctions and attorney discipline. Seen her on TV lately? Seen Smollett's expensive celebrity lawyers on TV since his re-indictment last week? I'm a federal civil rights advocate and I specialize in attorney discipline, so I started calling Tkachuk's lawyer listed on a previous class action suit for wages owed and he bailed on her. Won't know who her lawyer is until they file an appearance. Does she owe you money?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)