Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

KS MAKING ME SICK AT WHAT I'M FINDING - PLAINTIFF

Posted: Feb 14th, 2020 - 7:40 pm In Reply to: KJ - LOOK FOR CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT FILED IN CHICAGO FEDERAL COURT - PLAINTIFF

I just found the RIPOFF Report and scam alerts for Keystrokes and it's literally making me sick. This needs to go beyond the DOL, we need a federal judge. I AM NOT A LAWYER but I am a federal civil rights advocate and have been to federal court many times. Someone asked me today how they can sign up. After I file, I have to make motion to certify for class action, which the judge will do and after that people can sign up. Also, when the judge grants my motion, I can subpoena their employment records and payroll. Nut since it sounds like some people have been waiting aw long time. Has anyone been told by the DOL they would sue on their behalf or are you waiting for investigations? I obviously got into this for myself but I want to help as many of you as I can and shut their hot mess down. It's so bad, in addition to a federal judge, we may also need someone like Stephen King (poetic justice - the day Pennywise went to Illinois. When I file the suit next week, I will be GOING TO THE MEDIA to make sure I reach as many people as I can but any info I can get from you guys in the meantime would be very helpful in my filing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)