Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

WRONGFUL HIRING, ACTUALLY - PLAINTIFF

Posted: Feb 15th, 2020 - 1:10 am In Reply to: I am sorry you lost the job, but very glad you had the guts to - call them out on their BS. sm

There's a cause of action called fraudulent inducement of employment, legal theory of promissory estoppel. I'm suing them because for hiring me for a 35-hour week position when they have other people who haven't gotten checks from the first part of November. Like most of us, I needed my job to do something PAY BILLS and I really had to push just to get started. I have at least 2 emails to IA asking when can I finally start working. I'm a federal civil rights advocate and I ALWAYS beat lawyers because my language is on a much higher level than theirs - my vocabulary comes from my docs! Reply to my personal email and I'll tell you about the last poor soul I took to federal court and it didn't even have anything to do with me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)