Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

KS laid off - or fired. sm

Posted: Feb 15th, 2020 - 10:21 am In Reply to: Your ranting is a bit crazy. How long did you work for KS? - Long Time KS MT

If you were laid off or fired for QA, you can fight it at your unemployment office. I was awarded unemployment from the deputy based on the fact that QA errors were not done purposefully and it is basically he said/she said.

Furthermore, I would check to see if they even have something set in place for QA errors, coaching, warnings, etc.

In my case at another company, I did go through all the steps, but they still let me go after 4 years. All of a sudden, I was not good enough albeit their volume dropped tremendously and could not keep me busy enough, so I was headed to unemployment anyway.

Know your rights as an employee and fight for them.

No one is out of their minds because they want what they deserve. Educate yourself. Plaintiff is not ranting. Plaintiff is stating facts.

You were just one of the lucky ones that have been paid on time, I am assuming it is because they know you (FB friends with the owner) or you are in management of some sort.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)