Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

KS HIPAA VIOLATIONS - PLAINTIFF

Posted: Feb 13th, 2020 - 5:10 pm In Reply to: Six weeks to learn should file with US DOL - Ex-KS

I'm new at KS but was painfully aware something was very wrong and last night I found many complaints on multiple sites about folks needing to go through the DOL and when I confronted them with his info, I was promptly fired by Irene. Then, she sent some QA FB to my PERSONAL EMAIL AFTER SHE FIRED ME which contained PHI - MAJOR HIPAA VIOLATION. The fact they have no MANDATORY ANNUAL HIPAA TRAINING/TESTING is also very illegal so I reported it to the Feds and then the Hospital's compliance officer. None of us have the right to transcribe a single report, especially in our homes without proof of MANDATORY HIPAA TRAINING/TESTING and those of you who have worked at some of the bigger companies know what I'm talking about, yeah? IT'S FEDERAL LAW FOR ALL OF US. if this happens to you, report it, then delete it STAT.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)