Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

KS LAWSUIT CORRCTION - PLAINTIFF

Posted: Feb 15th, 2020 - 7:16 pm In Reply to: KJ - LOOK FOR CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT FILED IN CHICAGO FEDERAL COURT - PLAINTIFF

The lawsuit will be filed Tuesday, not Monday as it's Presidents Day and the courts and post office will be closed. It will be filed in U.S. District Court, District of Northern Illinois - eastern division and I'll post the case number as soon as I get one.

P.S. Why so silent "long time KS MT QA? Isn't it ironic that I recently told you it was actually easier for me to write to Federal judges than it was trying to keep up with your constantly changing and contradictory QA. Remember that?

And, by the way, my sister-in-law, who lives in South Bend, is head nurse at a cardiac ICU. Can you guess the name of her hospital?

Nutcase? I'll tell you what a nutcase is. A nutcase is a QA co-lead who has to end every customer interaction with the phrase "would you like fries with that?"

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)