Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

New MTs

Yes, you're right. - Hix

Posted: Dec 4th, 2019 - 3:18 pm In Reply to: No. s/m - Anon

I was given the $34k-$38k per year scenario. He even mentioned many times that the first month of transcribing would pay for the training. ($2,600 in my case)

The training cost itself didn't seem bad. Especially for the numbers he was saying you'd get in return. Funny thing, he even mentioned his own mother being a medical transcriptionist. It made me wonder why he wasn't doing it himself.

It's not even that I need a from home job. I'm just a physically disabled guy on a fixed income looking for something of a vocational nature that I can do from a desk to try and get back into the workforce in some capacity. Medical Transcription, on its face, seemed to fit that bill. At 1.5 cents per line, it sounds like I'd be racking up a few bills.

Thank you for your insight. I appreciate it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)