Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

New MTs

Seeking MT Advice - Ask that Recruiter

Posted: Dec 4th, 2019 - 1:03 pm In Reply to: Aspiring MT Seeking Advice - Hix

to check out this site and read the comments posted here. I can guarantee you she has never, ever worked as a transcriptionist/editor. She was probably offered some pie in the sky scenario too, just like she is passing onto you. Read through all of these posts and see how horrible this job has become.

I do it only for supplemental income and I am retired and that is what this job is good for as long as it lasts. You will never make enough money to pay for the schooling and come out ahead; you probably won't be able to find a job anyway with no experience. Again, these recruiters are not to be believed.

Just dare her to come on MTStars and then she what she has to say. That Career Steps should be run out of business for all the unknowing people they have duped and don't believe they will find you a job, because they won't. Again, they have no idea what this field is all about. Greedy buggers is all they are.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)