Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

New MTs

The recruiter I spoke to - Hix

Posted: Dec 4th, 2019 - 3:23 pm In Reply to: Red Flags - sm

mentioned M*Modal as a company that promises a job offer after graduation, and it was in researching them that I found MTStars.
Five minutes in the M*Modal board showed what a nightmare that company seems to be.

One thing he touted many times was MTs who graduate from Career Step often have the 2 years' experience requirement on some jobs (assuming with their partners) waived because of how extensive the program is.

I'd done research on what's required to be a Medical Transcriptionist, but until last night, hadn't looked for opinions of people actually in the field.

Thank you for mentioning communications and collections. I'll look into those as well.
I'm good with knuckling down and learning a skill; MT, on the surface, seemed like a good option.

I did look into the job seeker's board as well as the Resume Bank.
The cents per line the recruiter was saying you can expect to make (.80-.90) compared to what I saw was insulting to see, honestly.

Thanks again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)