Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I don't know how special you are to get your questions answered - when other people are ignored SM

Posted: Nov 4th, 2019 - 4:06 pm In Reply to: I have always gotten an answer when I ask and always get it when she says I will. sm - Geesh

and no response at all to multiple emails or phone calls.

If you supposedly understand so much now, then please do enlighten the rest of us. We'd like to understand too.

I've even sent her an email about the positions they have open, asking "point-blank questions" - exactly like you did - about the payroll issues and have the problems been fixed and is she going to guarantee my pay wouldnt be late and would she fix things if it were late.

No big surprise my email went completely ignored - despite the fact I was applying to work any shift they wanted.

She won't even answer her employees or prospective employees. I don't understand what makes you so special unless you are a pet or a minion, or LT herself doing damage control. I suspect the latter, that always seems to happen on here.

Awfully strange how SOME people seem to be paid on time consistently, have no problems at all getting a check, while most others seem to go without for 3, 4, even 6 weeks without being paid.

Your post = I call BS.

If she's so stressed and upset, it's only her own fault. NOBODY ELSE TO BLAME. Nobody else's fingers in the payroll account taking money that's not rightfully theirs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)