Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Spectrum - Depends on the provider

Posted: Oct 5th, 2019 - 8:04 pm In Reply to: One of the best days was walking into Spectrum - MI MT

I have them for internet because I don't have a choice and I've been happy with that service. I just added the TV stream so that I could get the local channels and PBS but don't know if I will keep it long term. When I had Hulu and Netflix I ran out of things to watch. Spectrum's call center is a nightmare, at least it has been for me. They now offer cell phone service which they really try to push on people. I stopped paying my bill in person because they were literally chasing me around the store trying to sign me up for mobile service. Anyway, I'm glad they don't have data caps on their internet. I read that as part of the Time Warner deal they had to agree not to impose them for 7 years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)