Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Have you considered budget billing for your utilies? - anon

Posted: Oct 2nd, 2019 - 12:28 pm In Reply to: I can't afford my electric bill - sm

Though several moves to several states, the ONE thing I have done in regard to my utilities is budget billing. I pay a set amount EVERY month for both my gas and electric and even when there is a "high balance on both, that is the amount that I pay every month. It varies from power/gas company to company. Since I am also over age 62, I qualified with my electric for having an extension of paying it in 4 weeks time rather than in 2 weeks time. For example, I get the bill the first part of the month, but have until the end of the month to pay it. Most electric companies too, will usually offer an extension in the cases like yours of high bills, but these are some steps I have taken to avoid astronomical utility bills.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)