Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I was on budget billing - Sm

Posted: Oct 5th, 2019 - 7:45 am In Reply to: I can't afford my electric bill - sm

But if you pay at last minute before cut off, it's "late" and you can't pay late on budget, so they kick you off. Irony ...you don't have money to pay on time, so they kick you off in sumner highs....to see if you will die without electricity in August???

I have an angel on my shoulder. I left MT after outsourcing (down to 15k). I entered another medical field at 40K, just got raise to 59K, got cut off budget billing 15 days before my first best check. (I wiggled the electric bill last month, and now off budget billing) I made that in MT, but it was a combination of IC and FT W2. This is one job.

I add this to brag? Give hope...encourage...insist...shout..LEAVE!!!

If at all possible, LEAVE MT. It has been a difficult road, I'm still bitter about MT. The whole MTSO history has made me painfully aware of the economy. I see the story replaying in other fields, much more quickly, because a lot of the technology MT waited on is in place and at ready. (We were on dial-up and cassette tapes to begin with).

I was 55 when I left MT, a young 55. I understand not everyone can do this, but if you can...leave. if you are 30s-40s, push yourself out of the nest....before they push you.

PS...$315 was the exact amount of my bill last month too....301 this month.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)