Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Internet for streaming - poster from above

Posted: Oct 2nd, 2019 - 2:00 pm In Reply to: I've checked into canceling cable but there's a data cap on streaming - sm

You might want to check things again as far as streaming is concerned. I also had Xfinity. I only have my cell phone, no landline. I had no "data caps" with Xifinity; however, the one thing I learned with streaming is that you don't need to have Xfinity to "stream TV." If you have Hulu or Fubo (to name a couple), you can use the standalone streaming apps through those services such as ID, TLC, Lifetime etc. We recently had a new internet provider come in and I now stream at 1TB per month. I have had NO problems with streaming or my internet connection as far as working. You might also want to see if there are other internet providers available in your area OTHER than Comcast/Xfinity who can provide better and cheaper service.

As an aside, I rent too, and my electric and utility bills have NEVER warranted a $200 a month budget plan and single to boot as well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)