Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 70)

Budget billing - I can vouch for this

Posted: Oct 2nd, 2019 - 8:25 pm In Reply to: Have you considered budget billing for your utilies? - anon

We are on a PUD where I live and lucky to have really cheap rates. Several years ago I was late paying my bill and at that time they offered me the budget payment plan and I love it. I have electronic billing and they deduct it from my bank account the same day every month. I don't know how it's calculated but at the end of the year sometimes I get a credit, this year my bill is less than it was last year. I think most of the providers will offer some kind of payment assistance, I hear ads on the radio from time to time. I'm 65 and my full retirement age is 66, I'm going to apply for SS at the end of the year and maybe cut back on my hours a little. My biggest expense in retirement is going to be housing. Anyway, I would definitely recommend going on a budget plan or at least asking for some assistance with your bill. If you make payment arrangements and pay what you can afford, they won't cut you off.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)