Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Unfortunately with - Nuance clones (sm)

Posted: Oct 2nd, 2019 - 12:45 pm In Reply to: I can't afford my electric bill - sm

you have to work for several of them in order to get enough work. As an IC, you should really be working for more than one company because they don't really have to provide work. I'm not trying to be snarky. I'm just saying, that as an IC, cover yourself by getting a few jobs, not just one job where they run out.

It burns my butter to see MTs going through this with bills, as I am going through it myself. I had a great job but since they lost the account, they found a way to let me go using their QA to do it. Since then, I've been working this Nuance clone stuff and every time I get used to the dictators, the account goes somewhere else. It's a 24-hour a day job, too. You have to flex all the time.

I feel your pain. Try and get away from the Nuance clones; they are nothing but trouble ahead.

All Nuance clones over hire and they do not care because they want that perfect TAT. That's all they care about because they get fined if they don't have TAT and/or quality, so they lose money. They hire as many people as they can and could care less if you have work or not.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)