Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Keep posting about Keystrokes pay please! - sm

Posted: Jul 10th, 2019 - 8:11 pm

Unlike some who can't seem to skip over these posts, I prefer them to stay first and foremost and prominent here.

I fear some young, single mom, new MT will be suckered into working for this company and then not get paid for a month.  Someone who needs every check on time to pay for food, keep her electric on, and gas in the tank to take her kids to school.

It seems so many of you have never been in this boat, but I assure you many of us have.  Many MTs live paycheck to paycheck with no other source of income, husband, Social Security, etc.

Stop being so self centered to NOT want these posts upfront and visible on every board.  

I don't want to see anyone get in this position by one of these crooked companies (and it's a crooked company if it's not paying it's contractors and employees!).

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)