Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

LOL - Too funny

Posted: Jul 11th, 2019 - 12:48 am In Reply to: I have been with her since the beginning. There was no other company. sm - Geesh

Sorry for my delayed response. I had to get control of my laughter. I'M "doing more harm to the employees of Keystrokes?" HA! Sorry, I am not the one who isn't paying my employees. I am not the one who is spewing lies and BS. How is posting facts "mean?" Did I personally insult a single person on here? NO. I did not. Good lord, grow a spine. You can choose to believe me or not believe me. I honestly couldn't possibly care less. I only post what I know. I have a great deal of experience with this company and with LT. As I said previously, I have absolutely no reason whatsoever to create rumors. If you choose to remain loyal to a company who is constantly screwing you over, then the joke is on you. Your loyalty is a huge part of the problem as you are only enabling their behavior and allowing them to get away with this. As far as me "being on here all day," I came on here once in the morning and once tonight. I have a job. A job that actually pays me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)