Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

No deposits have been made to 401k for 2019 - anon

Posted: Jul 12th, 2019 - 7:22 am In Reply to: our 2019 401k isn't being paid on? - anon

Upon my "investigation" none of my contributions for 2019 have been deposited. ADP assumed I was no longer employeed by KS when I called to inquire about it because no deposits have been made since December 2018. I requesting a paystub with year to date totals in June and the latest paystub was for the 5/25 payday. After further investigating, I found where deductions were taken from my checks for January thru April, and stopped being taken in May. After emailing KS people multiple times to find out what was going on, I was told that they discovered a "posting error" after the first quarter and stopped withholding deductions. So in a nutshell, there has been no money deposited and no idea where the money is and I have involuntarily stopped participating in my retirement. You would think if there was a posting error with employees 401k that KS would be obligated to divulge that information, but nope ... keeping us in the dark.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)