Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. it's over. sm.. (Views: 52)

Late pay - CMT

Posted: Jul 11th, 2019 - 4:37 am In Reply to: I agree it is important to keep - this and similar situations in mind

This is FAR from just a "late pay sometimes happens" type of situation and it has absolutely nothing to do with the state of this industry. Keystrokes has had payroll issues for YEARS, and I'm talking well over a decade. If there is any company out there that does NOT deserve loyalty, it is this one. KS employees have now not received their last TWO paychecks and the owner of this company has done nothing but shovel utter BS into the inboxes of her employees with one asinine excuse after another. The current situation is a direct result of exceedingly poor management and blatantly idiotic decisions made by this company over a duration of many years. They went years without paying their payroll taxes, which finally caught up to them back in 2010, and they were ordered by the IRS to pay what I was told was millions in back taxes, which was a VERY substantial monthly payment that would take them literally years to pay off. Then, they seemingly decided not to pay Hudson Medical Systems for the Chartnet transcription platform that they purchased the rights to, so they were subsequently sued and were slapped with a very large court judgement in 2015, which also ordered them to make exceedingly large monthly payments over X number of years. The owner/CEO of this company has excessively used company funds for her own personal use for many, many years, and she even recently admitted to that in a Facebook post. She has a beach condo in Miami, luxury cars. a huge home in Illinois, takes Jamaican vacations very frequently, and always gets front row concert and pro sports season tickets for herself and her husband while her MTs starve and risk losing everything because she can't be bothered to pay them on time. This company has had so many lawsuits against them over the years that I've lost count. They've been sued for not paying overtime wages, not paying various bills and so on. So, no, they do NOT deserve loyalty. The position that they now find themselves in is a direct result of their own poor management and horribly irresponsible decisions over the course of the past 22 years. It is finally all catching up to them. I don't know about you, but when it gets to the point where my employer is consistently paying me late every single time and it starts getting later and later each time, to the point where I can't even pay my bills or eat and I start wracking up late fees and overdraft bank fees, I don't give a sh*t about loyalty and I'll be gone. Loyalty doesn't put a roof over my head, clothes on my back, or food in my stomach.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)