Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 43)

I have been with her since the beginning. There was no other company. sm - Geesh

Posted: Jul 10th, 2019 - 11:37 pm In Reply to: It is not a rumor.... - SM

I wasn't in the office but I was with her when KS was new, and I knew her before that when we both worked for the same service. That other service went bankrupt but she was not the owner. I hate that checks are late, and I am willing to wait it out because I have been with KS for 20 years, before the BS, before the fancy office and accounts all over the country. If you have not been there for half a decade, why do you spend so much time on being hateful? That must take a lot of energy, especially as you seem to be on here all day and night blasting Keystrokes and LT.

I can tell you with certainty that Keystrokes will survive; there are too many of us who are loyal and know that it will turn around.

Please do not spew your hate at me. I am entitled to say what I feel, just as you are, without being personally attacked.

I feel bad for everyone, all of us, with the late checks, but the hatred here has gotten out of hand.

You are doing more harm to the employees of Keystrokes by being so mean than to the owner and to the company. By being so nasty, you are turning people the other way, making them feel sorry for LT. I've heard that from a lot of MT's, not just one or two, and yes, as a lead MT, I do talk to a lot of them. And no, I do not get my checks before everyone else.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)