Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

It's not working for free. If we didn't get paid, it would be. sm - Tired of the Bullies

Posted: Jul 11th, 2019 - 3:40 pm In Reply to: KS is counting on the loyal ones to work for free - sm

You don't know each person's situation, or our personal finances. It's horrible to hear us all called names. We're not stupid or spineless or any of the other names we've been called here.

I do enjoy my job. I'm not a doom and gloom person, and I believe it will get better again.

Someone keeps posting that it's been going on for a decade. That's simply not true. There were a very few here and there but mostly on time until the last several months.

I have been on the same account for 8 years and before that, the same account for 8 years. I was at KS for the paper checks and through the family members working there. I was there through the death of my mother, the illness of my father and my kids growing up. They've been good to me, and have worked with me when I needed assistance. I will retire there.

That does not make me foolish or stupid or blind.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)