Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I am a former KS MT. - see below

Posted: Jul 11th, 2019 - 7:28 am In Reply to: Late pay - CMT

I was single and KS was my only income. LT knew that I was self supporting. In the early 2000's, we were paid by paper checks, they were mailed late and they bounced and when they bounced they would reissue a new check and ask for the bounced check back. There were some of us who didn't get our money for over a month. All of this was going on when she was building her house and office. We had a couple of pay cuts "to keep KS afloat". Also, one time when she started electronic transfers, my pay showed up in my account only to be debited out because of NSF. I didn't know this and paid my bills only to have checks bounce and incur huge overdraft fees, not reimbursed as promised. This is not a new situation, she continues to get away with it and something needs to be done. She lies and makes promises to get people to stay, I finally left and I don't regret it for one minute and neither do many others that left as well. In my opinion loyalty no longer makes a difference, how about loyalty to employees? Look out for yourself because no one else will. Good luck KS employees.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)