Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

re in trouble - barbie

Posted: Jul 12th, 2019 - 7:56 pm In Reply to: and if you counted your deductions and there is really no - 401K, you are also in trouble SM

You do not get it. The payroll deductions were taken out of our checks but not deposited into our ADP accts, meaning KS kept the money they deducted for however long in 2019. I also show no deposits to my ADP 401K account since January 2019 (such as in the other post) and that deposit in January was actually from the last pay period of December 2018. Who knows, we have no pay stubs to refer to unless we start asking for them. How many people are actually enrolled in 401K? Why would they shoot themselves in the foot by this act? Perhaps KS has used our funds to pay off their debts/payroll taxes, health insurance so we do not lose our benefits, they seem to be so financially bad off. KS has never contributed to our 401K, it is solely our setting aside those funds to go to ADP each pay period. They have obviously(and thankfully) not used the money they have deducted for our payroll! None of us will be in trouble as cited in another post as we should get a stmt on our W2's at the end of the year that shows our contributions that were actually made by KS through our pay checks. We need to ask ADP if or how often they send stmts to KS for each of our accounts or is that up to us to look online. If so, we should have gotten one for the 1st qtr. No contributions will show up on our W2's except for the last contribution in January from 2019 unless you add to it. I am going to stop the KS deduction so they cannot take any more money. We have also lost potential income because of this. I do not believe it is a posting error that has lasted for months. They had a responsibility to inform us no matter what was affecting our deductions. We trusted them to direct our funds into ADP. Trust is forever lost. What is in your ADP account is protected, no one can get to that, except the stock market fluctuations. It is now a matter of how much and for how long that did not make it there.

Question: Someone said that an employer has a year to deposit, but if you are invested in growth stocks/mutual funds then where do all the dividends go all year that should be accumulating and growing our accounts?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)