Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

It is true - in the know

Posted: Jan 21st, 2019 - 12:56 pm In Reply to: Behavioral/mental health is a mystery... - LessPanickedMT

that mental health is a mystery to people who have not experienced it. As someone who was diagnosed bipolar over 20 years ago as a teen that statement sure resonates with me. I choose to work from home because I do not think I could work outside the home. I have been working at home for close to 10 years. I agree with the others telling you that only YOU know your situation and YOU can choose what is best for you.

My hat is off to you for getting some advice first. Also, you have tried working in house and it seems that is no longer a good fit. So, maybe just maybe at home work would be a better fit. I say evaluate and maybe make a pros and cons list. It can't hurt.

Have a great day!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)