Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Behavioral/mental health is a mystery... - LessPanickedMT

Posted: Jan 20th, 2019 - 7:26 pm In Reply to: Very unpleasantly surprised by some of the - Psych MT

...to those who haven’t experienced it themselves. It’s basically like having fibromyalgia or lupus. It’s not outwardly apparent most of the time (unless you really know what to look for), but that’s no reason to assume someone can just “get over it” or “get a thicker skin.” So, thank you for understanding.
I see my PCP tomorrow and she will be referring me to a new psychiatrist since even with medication changes I’m not getting any better (Worse, in fact! Now my anxiety problem is out of control).
I’ve been looking for some pathology transcription jobs but we’ll see how it goes. I might actually try and do both part time for a while and then make up my mind. Everyone seems to think I shouldn’t work from home because of my issues but I think it’s a good solution for an introvert.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)