Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Hags indeed - So what

Posted: Jan 15th, 2019 - 5:34 pm In Reply to: Hags indeed. - Panicked MT

EVERY WORKPLACE has someone like that. If it isn't tenure, it is race, it is the pet, it is the one who always has some sort of story and so on.

You are being too sensitive to all of this crap, which goes on everywhere, whether it be work or in your personal life. Face it, it isn't fair, and it sucks, but unfortunately that is the way it is.

You need to (and I'm not trying to be cruel here because I know you are struggling), but stop feeling sorry for yourself (for lack of a better word) and just move on. Remember high school? Don't tell me you didn't experience the same kind of thing in one form or another.

If you need this job and it is a good job, then you need to get over yourself (again, not trying to be cruel, just truthful). Also, since you have a good job, look for another one and see what is out there, you might appreciate your situation more than you know.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)