Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Count your blessings - Been there

Posted: Jan 15th, 2019 - 12:57 pm In Reply to: I Would Say - Basically

I too suffer with depression and it is very hard for me to function. I didn't really have anxiety per se, but at times, I felt like I couldn't move out of bed. I am in a bad situation with my personal life and unable to change it because of finances and that greatly contributes to my problems. I also contracted an autoimmune disease about 4 years ago and am still trying to deal with that as I have to take prednisone and I am always trying to get it down to as low as possible and I have flares, and that contributes to my state of mind also.

If you have been down the therapy road, then you need to try another approach and deal with this inside of yourself. If you feel medication would help you could try that, but I am so against medication in this day and age. They throw pills at you like they are candy.

Do not under any circumstances consider working for any company out there, especially Keystrokes. You want to talk about anxiety, you will be crawling up the walls with the uncertainty of these companies.

Take baby steps and when you hit a rough patch, muster through somehow. Maybe this is something you will just have to learn to deal with on a day to day basis and not look for a cure. That is what I have done with my AI disorder.

Good luck to you, but please evaluate what you have and do not think working at home would be better. These companies will lie to you to no end and in the end, you will be screwed over. Just read this board, no one is making it any more in this line of work at work.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)