Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Every job - has some sort of stress

Posted: Jan 15th, 2019 - 5:29 pm In Reply to: There is no stress or office politics worth taking a leave sm - happy

Last post right on, working at home would be stressful and much different from what you are experiencing now. I completely understand working with others who drive you crazy, but every job has that. I have worked with MTs where there was constant fighting, undermining, not speaking to each other, just down right hating each other and I have talked to many other women who work different kinds of job and experience the same thing.

Please do yourself a favor and go back to work and try to deal with what you can and ignore what you cannot. Remember it is a job, not your life. Take up some sort of exercise, even if it just taking a good healthy walk daily, it will do wonders for you. Don't dwell. As you can see, every post here has been negative about working at home, except that propaganda about Keystrokes.

You are in charge of yourself to a point, so "man up" girl (LOL). You can deal with this and remember there will always be something to deal with, no matter what it is, work, personal life, friends, money, etc.

When you are young, these things seem to get to you more; as you age, not so much, and when you look back on people who infected your world, you wonder why you let them. Again, no easy answer, other than dealing with it the best you can and letting go of things, especially resentful feelings. You have a good job and anyone on this board would kill to have it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)