Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Gracious - Less Panicked MT

Posted: Jan 16th, 2019 - 2:01 pm In Reply to: Here's what I would suggest - For you (sm)

Thank you for your kind words and advice. I appreciate it. The whole “tough love” thing does not work with me and just makes everything worse, so I greatly appreciate your being kind and actually being helpful.

I’ve applied for a couple of pathology transcription jobs that are remote, but I haven’t heard back yet.I’ve got feelers out.

When I finally get back to work I’m going to talk to my manager about maybe finding me a different work area or if it’s even possible for me to work from home for them. Unfortunately the way our office functions is there are two of us and we act as secretaries (which is SO not what I signed up for...They left that little tidbit out when I interviewed) and transcribe. We’ll see what happens. The worst she can tell me is no.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)