Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

not a hater of KS, just a realist - sm

Posted: Sep 15th, 2016 - 3:33 pm In Reply to: Don't believe all the haters on this board. They are like that for every company. sm - KS MT

I made $200 one week because of the lack of work. I gave it a 2 month shot. I had another job along with the KS job because I was afraid to give it up due to all the posts about the lack of work and all the people they hire. I sure am glad I didn't give that job up. I'm a single parent, so I have no idea how all the other typist live off of very little work unless their income is not the sole income. For someone who is providing the financial support for two children on their own, it can't be done when there is nothing to type to produce a good line count. Bottom line for me, I'm working for money, not to just fill in when a dictation happens to come my way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)