Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

You clearly have no clue - Michelle

Posted: Sep 13th, 2016 - 1:06 am In Reply to: My KS Wire Transfer was Reimbursed - MTXYZ

First of all, it sounds like you don't have very much experience with Keystrokes, at least not nearly as much as myself and some of the other posters here do. Just like another poster, I also was a lead at Keystrokes for several years and worked there for a total of 10 years. Yes, I worked for them for an entire decade and I knew the owner quite well. Those of us who were with the company for as long as many of us were know for a solid fact that the owner absolutely does post on this board and she gets extremely defensive when there is any negativity regarding her company. She even told me on more than one occasion that she comes on here and I highly doubt that has changed. I, along with other leads and production coordinators, worked very closely with her through the years and we can tell, without a shadow of a doubt, when it is her posting. Like the other former lead said, we can instantly recognize her through her wording and style of writing. It's not that hard. You clearly don't have nearly as much experience as we do with this company and the owner, so you may want to back out of this discussion. You are obviously quite ignorant as to the issues that have been ongoing at this company for many years and what goes on behind the scenes at Keystrokes. My personal history with them goes back to 2004. Those of us former long-time employees and former leads/coordinators know many things that you don't. Besides, your post didn't even make any sense whatsoever. You said you quit because of several problems you had there and then you jumped to defend them???

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)