Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Don't believe all the haters on this board. They are like that for every company. sm - KS MT

Posted: Sep 12th, 2016 - 1:37 pm In Reply to: KEYSTROKES - Cinda

I have been with Keystrokes for many years, and it's the best company that I have worked for other than working for a hospital. I tried MM, tried Nuance, worked for Webmedx, which was good until sold to Nuance, and many others.

We just got a raise, I have been paid on time and I have plenty of work. There are a few people who have bashed KS for years on here, and they always sound the same and I think even do multiple posts. They say they worked there but no longer do but thrive on what is truly gossip.

If you look for most companies, you will see the same ugliness at some point. It's just Keystrokes month.

There are hundreds of employees at KS, and many have been there for many years, so to answer your question, yes there are a lot of people who have had and have good experiences with KS. Also, being a lead, I have seen people leave and come back, which says a lot.

I have never seen here or anywhere that someone did not get paid.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)