Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Agree, definitely don't do it - SM

Posted: Sep 13th, 2016 - 11:23 am In Reply to: Cinda, don't do it - Keystrokesnever

Yes, they do have an incredibly large judgment against them. It's not some minor thing either. We're talking over a million dollars, not to mention their incredible IRS debt as well. This is why there have been so many issues with late pay. This company just keeps getting themselves in more and more trouble as the years go on. I'd be surprised if they were still in business or don't sell out within a couple of years from now. They probably couldn't sell, though. I doubt any companies would want to buy a company with so much debt. Just as a bit of a heads up, the owner of KS, prior to starting KS in 1997, also had another MTSO that went bankrupt. I would never even consider working there again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)