Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Just scroll down.... - Ex-KS

Posted: Sep 12th, 2016 - 2:01 pm In Reply to: Don't believe all the haters on this board. They are like that for every company. sm - KS MT

There were several posts over the last couple of weeks about people getting paid late and then having to pay for wire transfers, which they were NOT reimbursed for. I also was a lead for several years at KS and I personally was paid late on several occasions. This has been going on for YEARS with them. You are clearly either management or don't even work there because these negative things ARE are really happening there. I have a friend who still works there and is desperately trying to get out. Not only does KS owe the IRS a significant amount of money, but they recently were sued for $1.8 million (and lost) for stiffing Hudson Medical on ChartNet. Just google it. You'll find it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)