Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I took a position with KS and never had enough work - sm

Posted: Sep 15th, 2016 - 3:24 pm In Reply to: Don't believe all the haters on this board. They are like that for every company. sm - KS MT

I did that after reading all the negative posts and the ones that were good, thinking of course I should have my own experience. I loved the place itself, but I could not pay my bills on what little work there was to do. I found it a little ridiculous to be working a Sunday through Thursday shift when on Sunday there was virtually no work. The people were very nice and I loved the system, got paid properly. I wish they did have a position that could accommodate me with the lines I would like to be maintaining, but I doubt that they ever would. They actually called me on Saturday night to work, but that too was a joke as there were only a few jobs. Not sure of the concern as I'm sure those scheduled to work were left with nothing because someone else did the work. If it were possible, I would take another position with them in a heartbeat, but I already know they don't have enough work to maintain an income that would pay a mortgage payment. I moved on to another company and have no problems with making the lines now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)