Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: gall bladder surgery.. (Views: 58)

And the premise of this thread was those of - us in or considering bankruptcy

Posted: Apr 10th, 2016 - 2:36 pm In Reply to: Jumping to conclusions - Making ends meet

NOT defending TSMs. Honestly, if you are on the outside looking in, have you gone bankrupt? Because that was the point here.

The person you responded to is not the OP, I am. And when you say "both sides of the story" are you actually saying TSMs are going bankrupt? Because I have not heard that one.

I wanted people who were considering going bankrupt or who had gone bankrupt to know they were not alone, I wanted comments re the process and pre and post takeover incomes.

If TSMs want to chime in on that they're welcome to, but why am I thinking they would not do that?

Possibly for the same reason we don't hear a lot from QAs who are docking our pay OR TSMs who probably got a raise when our wages started falling. They ain't going bankrupt, that's why. We are. They did not see that drastic drop in income, only MTs. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but please ONLY if you actually have firsthand experience of being a TSM or a QA.

So really there are plenty of threads out there with people looking down their noses at others, I did not want this to be one of them but I am not the boss of anyone obviously.

But "both sides of the story" - really? One is bankrupt, the other is not, which was the whole question, and NOT whether or not they get better insurance or get phones and tablets paid for or whether they deserve to or not. Not to me anyway.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)