Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: gall bladder surgery.. (Views: 47)

Jumping to conclusions - Making ends meet

Posted: Apr 10th, 2016 - 10:33 am In Reply to: Me too - Bankruptcy

You don't know if their cell phones or laptops are paid for and you don't know if they get annual raises. I agree that all of you should have the same insurance. Maybe they've worked there forever and have saved their PTO. If you think it's better for them, get a TSM job. By the way, there are cheap cell phones out there, you could probably even get one for free. Technically, anyone on a cell phone contract is only renting their phone and paying through the nose. You can get a used or refurbished laptop for not much money. Tablets are pretty cheap these days. What does what the TSMs do with their money have to do with you? I'm on the outside looking in but you said anyone could say what they wanted. I'd like to hear both sides of the story, not just someone's sour grapes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)